Our Estate Planning & Probate practice encompasses all areas of estate planning and trust and estate administration.
We advise individuals and families how to transfer property to family members and charitable organizations, including private foundations, by gift and testamentary transfer, using creative, tax-advantaged strategies to achieve their goals.
Many of our clients have substantial business or investment interests. We help them to develop sound succession plans to pass such interests on to future generations. We also administer decedent’s and guardianship estates.
Some of the specific areas in which we practice are:
- planning for gift, estate and generation-skipping transfer tax and fiduciary income tax matters
- preparing wills and trusts and related documents
- forming family foundations and partnerships
- business succession planning
- IRA and pension distribution planning
- asset protection planning
- disputes involving estates and trusts
If you require assistance with estate planning, please contact us for a free consultation.